Summer brings warm weather and new job opportunities! Click on the links below for more information.
Adams Publishing Group in Easton is looking for an accounting clerk, inside sales representative, production director, and others.
Aphena Pharma in Easton has many openings to fill, including:
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Staff Accountant
- Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Laboratory Supervisor
- Manufacturing Engineer
Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum in St. Michaels has full- and part-time openings for:
- Operations Assistant
- Building Maintenance Mechanic
- Lead Custodian
- Building and Safety Manager
- Advancement Administrative Assistant
Chesapeake College in Wye Mills has openings for:
- Administrative Assistant, Allied Health
- Child Care Career and Professional Development Scholarship Coordinator
- Public Safety Officers
- Help Desk Analyst I and II
- Trade Instructors and other adjunct faculty
Comfort Keepers in Easton is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant and a Companion Caregiver.
Eastern Shore Smile Solutions in Easton is looking for:
- Business Associate
- Dental Assistants
- Associate Dentist
- Full- and Part-time Hygienists
Inn At Perry Cabin in St. Michaels has openings for:
- Director of Finance
- Assistant Restaurant Outlet Manager
- Baker and Cooks
- Front Desk Agent
- Banquet Captain
Lowes in Easton is looking for:
- Retail Associate
- Receiver Stocker Overnight
- Season Retail Associate
- Fulfillment Team Lead
Shore Rivers seeks a Development and Events Coordinator to work in both the Easton and Chestertown offices.
Shore United Bank in Easton has openings for:
- Branch Banking Representative
- Senior Banking Specialist
- Personal Banker
- Credit Analyst
- Loan Review and Workout Officer
Talbot County Government has openings for:
- Assistant Finance Director
- Correctional Officer
- Director of Emergency Services
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Planner II
- Senior Engineer
UM Shore Regional Health in Easton is looking for a variety of professionals, including:
- Social Worker
- Patient Experience Manager
- Multi-Modality Tech II
- Food Service Associate
- Inventory Clerk
- Nurse Practitioners
For more listings, check out:
College Central Network
Chesapeake College uses College Central Network as its official job search and job posting service. The exclusive site can be accessed 24/7 at www.collegecentral.com/chesapeake.
- Job Seekers, quickly apply to jobs and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Employers post unlimited jobs for free to talented student, alumni and community members
- Android & iPhone smartphone app is available for download at com/app
American Jobs Centers Network
The American Jobs Centers Network ((https://www.dllr.state.md.us/county/uppershore/) is a partnership between local workforce development agencies including the Maryland Department of Labor – Division of Workforce Development, Upper Shore Workforce Development Board, Department of Rehabilitation Services, and Disability Navigator.
The Talbot County American Job Center is located at 301 Bay Street, Suite 301 | Easton, MD 21601 (behind Acme). The phone number is 410-822-3030.
About Talbot County Department of Economic Development and Tourism
The mission of the department is to enhance and promote a business-friendly environment for current and prospective enterprises and to advocate for policies that support and strengthen the economic vitality of Talbot County. The vision the department sees for Talbot County is simple: Strong Communities. Empowered Businesses. Innovative Solutions.
If you own or operate a business in Talbot County, or want to start one, contact the Department of Economic Development and Tourism at 410-770-8000.