Jobs Report – August
Check out the new job opportunities in Talbot County this month! Click on the links below for more information.
Aphena Pharma in Easton has many openings to fill, including:
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Staff Accountant
- Quality Technician
- Material Handler
Big Lots in Easton is hiring a Store Associate, Retail Freight Processing Lead, and Furniture Sales Manager.
Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum in St. Michaels has full- and part-time openings for:
- Building Maintenance Mechanic
- Director of Facilites
- Museum Educator
- Advancement Administrative Assistant
Chesapeake College in Wye Mills has openings for:
- Administrative Assistant, Allied Health
- Assistant Baseball Coach
- Athletic Facilities Specialist
- Public Safety Officers
- Executive Director Todd Performing Arts Center
Inn At Perry Cabin in St. Michaels has openings for:
- Retail Shop Attendant
- Assistant Director Food and Beverage
- Executive Assistant
- Executive Sous-Pastry Chef
LifeStance Health in Easton is hiring:
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Child Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Adult Psychiatrist
Lowes in Easton is looking for:
- Receiver Stocker Overnight
- Merchandising Service Associate
- Seasonal Cashier
NextGen Flight Solutions in Easton is looking for an Aircraft Corporate Jet Mechanic and a Line Service/Aircraft Detailer. Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shore United Bank has openings in Easton for:
- Loan Operations Specialist
- Branch Operations Specialist
- Branch Banking Representative
- Personal Banker
- Credit Analyst
Talbot County Government has openings for:
- Assistant Finance Director
- Correctional Officer
- Collection System Operator I
- Communications Specialist I
- Planner II
- Senior Engineer
- Treatment Plant Operator I
UM Shore Regional Health in Easton is looking for a variety of professionals, including:
- Security Officer
- Food Service Associate
- Case Manager
- Community Health Advocate
- Nurse Supervisor
- Nursing Tech – Behavioral Health
- Care Coordinator
- OR Attendant
For more listings, check out:
College Central Network
Chesapeake College uses College Central Network as its official job search and job posting service. The exclusive site can be accessed 24/7 at www.collegecentral.com/chesapeake.
- Job Seekers, quickly apply to jobs and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Employers post unlimited jobs for free to talented student, alumni and community members
- Android & iPhone smartphone app is available for download at com/app
American Jobs Centers Network
The American Jobs Centers Network ((https://www.dllr.state.md.us/county/uppershore/) is a partnership between local workforce development agencies including the Maryland Department of Labor – Division of Workforce Development, Upper Shore Workforce Development Board, Department of Rehabilitation Services, and Disability Navigator.
The Talbot County American Job Center is located at 301 Bay Street, Suite 301 | Easton, MD 21601 (behind Acme). The phone number is 410-822-3030.
About Talbot County Department of Economic Development and Tourism
The mission of the department is to enhance and promote a business-friendly environment for current and prospective enterprises and to advocate for policies that support and strengthen the economic vitality of Talbot County. The vision the department sees for Talbot County is simple: Strong Communities. Empowered Businesses. Innovative Solutions.
If you own or operate a business in Talbot County, or want to start one, contact the Department of Economic Development and Tourism at 410-770-8000.