Spring has arrived, and the job market in Talbot County is blossoming! Click on the links below for more information.
Acts Retirement-Life Communities Bayleigh Chase in Easton has more than 20 openings, including:
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Event Planner & Engagement
- Dining Room Server
- Inventory Clerk
- Sous Chef
- Sanitation/Utility Worker
- Laundry Aide
Aphena Pharma in Easton has many openings to fill, including:
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Maintenance Lead
- Quality Technician
- Warehouse technicians
- Project Manager
Inn At Perry Cabin in St. Michaels is looking for:
- Assistant Director of Finance
- Front Desk Representative
- Marketing Coordinator
- Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
- Sales Office Coordinator
- Pastry Chef and cooks
- On-call banquet positions
Mid Shore Behavioral Health in Easton is advertising for Finance Director and Marketing and Events Coordinator positions.
Talbot County Government has openings for:
- Accounts Receivable/Tax Clerk
- Collection Systems Operator
- Correctional Officer
- Communications Specialist
- County Attorney
- Director of Human Resources
- Senior Engineer
- Other career positions
Tred Avon Yacht Club in Oxford is hiring coaches with experience with Opti, Laser, and 420 sailboats for its Junior Sailing Program. Contact Scott Leppert, Junior Sailing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
UM Shore Regional Health in Easton is looking for:
- Registered nurses
- Environmental Services Technicians
- Distribution Clerk
Wylder Hotels on Tilghman Island is looking for a Wedding and Events Assistant and catering staff. Call (410) 886-2121.
YMCA is looking for:
- Rockwall Climbing Staff (Easton)
- Soccer Referee (Easton)
- Wellness Assistant (Easton)
- Stay and Play Staff (St. Michaels)
- Water Exercise Instructor (St. Michaels)
- YMCA Summer Program Staff (St. Michaels)
- Group Exercise Instructors (Easton and St. Michaels)
- Lifeguards (Easton and St. Michaels)
- Custodians (Easton and St. Michaels)
- Swim instructors (Easton and St. Michaels)
For more listings, check out:
College Central Network
Chesapeake College uses College Central Network as its official job search and job posting service. The exclusive site can be accessed 24/7 at www.collegecentral.com/chesapeake.
- Job Seekers, quickly apply to jobs and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Employers post unlimited jobs for free to talented student, alumni and community members
- Android & iPhone smartphone app is available for download at com/app
American Jobs Centers Network
The American Jobs Centers Network ((https://www.dllr.state.md.us/county/uppershore/) is a partnership between local workforce development agencies including the Maryland Department of Labor – Division of Workforce Development, Upper Shore Workforce Development Board, Department of Rehabilitation Services, and Disability Navigator.
The Talbot County American Job Center is located at 301 Bay Street, Suite 301 | Easton, MD 21601 (behind Acme). The phone number is 410-822-3030.
About Talbot County Department of Economic Development and Tourism
The mission of the department is to enhance and promote a business-friendly environment for current and prospective enterprises and to advocate for policies that support and strengthen the economic vitality of Talbot County. The vision the department sees for Talbot County is simple: Strong Communities. Empowered Businesses. Innovative Solutions.
If you own or operate a business in Talbot County, or want to start one, contact the Department of Economic Development and Tourism at 410-770-8000.